Tuesday 8 July 2014

NEIL KEENAN : The Life of The Land is Preserved in Righteousness

kingdomofhawaii


 “The surrounding ocean and life within and beneath are under my protection. Our history and all the bones of the dead are under my protection. Our culture and traditions are under my protection. Every Kanaka Maoli and non-Hawaiian, who is a citizen or subject of the Kingdom, is under my protection. Everything throughout this Archipelago, to include all the sacred Heiau and ancient burial sites, is under my protection. It is my anointed and sacred duty to protect our Kingdom and perpetuate our culture and traditions so that they continue throughout the ages, well after the time when we are all gone. Every good and bad thing that happens throughout this Kingdom is my kuleana; I am the King and answerable only to Akua, God of the Most High.”  

His Majesty Edmund Keli’i Silva, Jr., King of Hawaii
.
READ MORE HERE
http://neilkeenan.com/the-life-of-the-land-is-preserved-in-righteousness/

No comments:

Post a Comment