Saturday 26 July 2014

RON VAN DYKE : WILL THE ARREST OF KEY PEOPLE MAKE WORLD SAFER?

 


It’s been an interesting week. Benjamin Fulford reported on Monday that certain arrests were immanent, which we have heard before. Other reports, including Sheldon Nidle’s that I read every week, also indicate big changes in the works, although you could change the date back 2-3 years and notice that he was saying the same thing then. No one wants real change in the geo-political and financial realms more than I do. I’ve longed for this for over 10 years and have focused most of my life on doing what I can to make the world a better place, bringing heaven to earth. As I meditate this morning, I am wondering if the arrests Benjamin and others talk about would make the world safer. I do believe, at the very least, it would give people, for the first time, hope that progress is being made in the right direction. That, alone, would inspire confidence.
.


.
It’s time to ”unveil” the reality of the bigger picture for balance … just saying
.
Namaste Hatter
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment