Saturday 26 July 2014

Alfred Webre and Robert Stanley: Megalithic Malibu Sphinx Brahma Buddha underwater UFO

.
BRAHMA’S HEAD
.
.
BUDDHA’S HEAD
.
.
SPHINX HEAD
.

Megalithic Malibu Sphinx

.
.

Photos of Malibu Megalithic Structures
1. Sphinx, Brahma, Buddha


.

STAR MAPS

.

Photos of Malibu Underwater Spaceship

& Pacific Portal


.

ARTIFACTS OF THE MU

 .

 STAR BEINGS

.

.
During the fall equinox of September 21, 1985 I was attacked by parasitic creatures while working as a security guard at a private beach in Malibu.
.
These airborne, alien parasites the Gnostics called Archons.
.
Later that day in 1985, after being attacked by the Archons, I went to a mountain top in Malibu and meditated/prayed for help. That night, I had an out-of-body experience and entered into a dimension of white light. While there, I came face-to-face with a radiant being that said he was “The Father.” A few weeks later, I returned to the mountains to see if I could contact this being again and ask him some questions, and that is when I discovered the megalithic monuments.
.
Robert Stanley – Megalithic Malibu Sphinx, Brahma, Buddha and underwater Malibu Spaceship linked to archonic 9500 BC Earth-Mars catastrophe.



No comments:

Post a Comment