Wednesday 30 July 2014

RON VAN DYKE : IS YOUR HEAD IN THE CLOUDS WAITING FOR A 5D WORLD?

.
In 1985 I wrote a poem titled: Head in the Clouds. I was still a fundamentalist Christian then, though I was asking a lot of questions and challenging the claims of what I had been taught all my life. I’m going to read that poem today, something I haven’t done for a while. What kind a rapture are you waiting for; and what are you doing right now, today, to make life better for yourself, your family and humanity?
.



.
Dear Ron, CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : GREETINGS SURREAL (SPIDER WOMAN) MONKEY
.http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/crop-circle-update-greetings-surreal-monkey/
.
Skellig Michael – Vortex Energy – Sacred Sites (SPIDER WOMAN) the Ley of the Land … Saint Michael’s Mount in England, to Mont Saint Michel in France and so on. But what is most interesting is that it comes to an end in Israel, at Mount Carmel,where Jesus lived among the order of the Essenes
.
http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/skellig-michael-vortex-energy-sacred-sites-spider-woman-the-ley-of-the-land/
.
(JESUS’S ETHNIC INDIGENOUS PEOPLE’S (PALESTINIANS) ARE BEING GENOCIDED) for CONTROL OF MOTHER EARTH’S VORTEX ENERGIES
.
NAMASTE HATTER



No comments:

Post a Comment