Tuesday 22 July 2014

RON VAN DYKE : I PROMISED TO TELL MY TRUTH … AUTHENTICALLY & IT’S OVERWHELMING!

 


I cannot even say what lies in front of me. Few would believe it. I can hardly believe it myself. Pinch me. Here I am, a nobody, a man with a vision, a mission impossible. I wanted to help co-create a better world, a world where the insanity ceases and humans remember who we are: powerful creators! I have before me an opportunity of a lifetime. If they are telling me the truth, I am being asked by the most powerful people in the world by means of wealth to become The Voice of the Dragons. Is this real? I ask myself, how do you feel, Ron? Scared and excited…as if I could burst into tears! In fact, that is what is happening as I write this.
.
Stay tuned.
.
Watch as the mystery unfolds.
.
RON
.



 .
Dear Ron … Can you ask The Ambassador to keep us posted about the 2 hundred thousand and 40 metric tons of gold sitting in S. Korea … that the cabal are negotiating with the President of S. Korea, Park Geun-hye, and her lover to get it shipped to the New York Zionists. What is the aircraft carrier, George Washington doing there ? … thank you.
.
Ua mau ke ea o ka `aina i ka pono
.
Namaste Hatter




No comments:

Post a Comment