Monday 29 September 2014

WHAT IS ASCENSZION ? THE WOO-WOO CHAMBERS OF ASHTAR COMMAND

.
WOO an’ WOO
.
.
by INES RADMAN
.
.
.
Ashtar command talks about landing and helping us deal with our new found power. This is bullshit, they know this is about to happen, but they are selling the Healing Chambers as a means of fixing some last minute problems. We don’t need to be fixed, adjusted or re-coded, it becomes part of the Re-integration routine, therefore we do not need healing chambers or photon light cleansing rooms as I just read about. This will be another post, but this stuff is getting so ridiculously funny and condescending as well. These entities are communicating with us as if we are small stupid children and need to be told how to think. The truth will eventually come out, but as things get worse on this planet, more people are flocking to the “comforting” words of Ashtar, St. Germain, Lady Portia, and arghh…Monty Keen. So………
.

Ashtar Command-Solar Star Command

.
.
What is ascension?
.
READ MORE HERE
.
http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/what-is-ascension-its-certainly-not-according-to-st-germain/
.
.

I Couldn’t Help But Pick On Monty Keen Again!

.
The planned visit to Ireland was sabotaged. The Cabal FEARS it: what does that tell you?

Well you know Monty, my car broke down today and I just KNOW it was the Cabal messing with it. Yesterday I had a flat tire on my bike and I know it was the CABAL got into my garage while I was sleeping and poked a hole in it. I just know it! 

.
Please understand that because of the attacks on my life, it has not been possible to reply to emails. The battle has been brought to my doorstep. It is relentless.
.

Sorry to hear that Veronica, but everyone else is suffering too, we are all fighting the system and trying to make a better world. I’m just amazed that such a powerful organization that creates war around the world, that has successfully fooled us for thousands of years and has been untouchable up to now has not been able to kill you?

.
It’s not about YOU Veronica, it’s about HUMANITY and we all have something to contribute to.

You’ve collected almost 100,000 Euros. Since you don’t identify where the money is going, I’m sure you can afford a few bodyguards. Who would hold it against you? After all, there is no transparency in your foundation so you can pretty well do whatever you want with the money. How come you removed the bank information again? Just curious. 
.
READ MORE HERE
http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/i-couldnt-help-but-pick-on-monty-keen-again/
.

Return of the Killer Tomatoes

.
They’re Back and This Time They’re Really Stewed
.
.



No comments:

Post a Comment