Saturday 20 September 2014

LADA RAY’S RESPONSE TO : Is East/West conflict a farce camouflaging NWO takeover?




.
nick8h says in the comment section to my post: Predictions: The Real Reasons for West’s Anti-Russian Sanctions
“This following article at the link explains quite a different story in many ways. It explains that any West versus East (including Russia) is just a superficial game to keep us distracted from the true orchestration of events. It explains that the West, the East and Russia are all working together. I wouldn’t be surprised at all to find this is what is really going on. I’d love if Vlad Putin, Russia, BRICS, etc. all turned out to be as Lada has described. But when I see articles like the one I’ve linked below, I get worried. I’d love to know Lada’s take on this article. http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/09/19/mainstream-globalist-propaganda-reveals-eastwest-conflict-is-a-farce-included-here-update-1/.”


Lada’s response:

I looked through the article and comments due to my readers’ requests for my opinion, and here is what I noticed: the article talks EXCLUSIVELY about China, Nazis, Swiss, US, and EU. No mention of Putin or Russia in the article! Meanwhile, take a look at the comments! Practically EVERY comment is about PUTIN and RUSSIA! Where is China in the comments? And why did it suddenly become all about Putin and Russia in the comments?

This means specifically what I warned about in ‘Is Putin part of NWO?’ (see link to article below): they succeeded in subtly vilifying Putin and Russia for the alternative crowd, who would naturally like him! How unclear is that THAT was actually the MEGA goal?

I am not even going to go into the crazy stretch made in the referenced article that because China uses BIS, it means China is part of NWO. We all live and brew inside of the same western-centric financial colonial system imposed on the whole world, which took hold globally specifically because of the collapse of the USSR that served as the counterweight. Read my other articles, especially: Predictions: The Real Reasons for West’s Anti-Russian Sanctions.

There is no other trade/financial system to use, people. Building another one takes a long time! Not to mention, the article from which the preposterously shaky stretch is made to the BIS/NWO, and what not, is written by a Westerner, not Chinese. How about some geopolitical, cultural and historic perspective, and commons sense, people? I talked about all this at HUGE length in my article ‘Is Putin Part of NWO?’ And I mentioned this type of manipulative and sensationalist writing, along with the brilliant tactic to subtly discredit Putin through alternative media. Even when it’s not really about Putin, it’s still about Putin! Get my drift?

Conclusion: people have gone mad with the flood of conspiracy theories, and they are being deliberately confused and broadsided with the proliferation of disinfo, just as I explained and predicted. Perhaps, those who have some commons sense and reason would like to read my article, Earth Shift Special Report: Is Putin Part of NWO? where all this is laid out and explained

People, and please stop this silliness with ‘Putin will come and save us all’ also. Putin is the President of Russia, and he will be working to defend the interests of HIS country. Westerners seem to have only two gears when it comes to Russia and Putin: either utter beastly hatred, or putting them on the unattainably high pedestal.

For much more, do read my articles mentioned above, and learn to read between the lines as well. The point of the Earth Shift we are presently living through is to become sovereign individuals, who can also live, grow and work productively and harmoniously together without prejudices and fighting. But it is also necessary to see with clear eyes who is HELPING and who is trying to prevent the good scenarios from materializing on planet Earth.

I look at the article/comments referenced in the reader question, and so far, the only thing I can do is shake my head. What I see saddens me tremendously.

By the way, while some refer to what happens in Ukraine as a “farce” and ‘distraction,” there are real people and animals dying and suffering there every day. See my post: E. Ukraine: Donetsk man feeds pets left behind by refugees fleeing the Kiev junta invasion.

Additionally, perhaps those who do want to know the truth and those who have reason should check out MY predictions, which have an interesting habit of regularly coming true. If my track record of accurate predictions can’t convince you that I actually know what I am talking about – nothing will!

Thank you,

Lada Ray

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment