Wednesday 4 June 2014

David Wilcock On My Mind by Ines Radman

.
.


.

Ines Radman

 .
I had to come early from my weekend bike riding trip because of rain, and I could not help but have David on my mind, don’t know why, but for some reason the thought was put there so here it is. 

After listening to an interview David did with Drake Bailey, I got really upset, but it’s not a secret that I have been writing that David is a paid shill, so I am going to go into more detail about it now.

David Wilcock used to have a website called ascension2000.com and it was about predictions and claims indicating that an event of “Mass Ascension” would happen back in 2000. The first sentence on the website was “Dedicated to the single greatest moment of all time”. Well, it’s 2014 now, so he’s at least 14 years too late.

Personally, the above negative traits about David and facts that his predictions are not accurate lead me to conclude that this individual is a fraud. I forgot to mention that he predicted ascension in 2012 again or shortly after, I don’t consider 2 years to be shortly after either but you didn’t hear David apologizing or trying to explain how he got the prediction wrong again.

I could actually put him in the same class of frauds as Dr. Kathryn E. May, Sheldon Nidle, Michael Ellegion, so far but

I am not done yet …………..


READ MORE HERE
http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/david-wilcock-on-my-mind/



.

No comments:

Post a Comment