Tuesday 11 March 2014

NEST OF ''FAIRIES'' by NELLADELL

.

Nelladell learned, fairly early in life, that it is possible to do what she calls “programming oneself” and she did so, with the purpose being to learn what she called truth.

She believes that it is, at least in part, because of this “programming” that she has had inexplicable experiences which taught her things that she could not have learned otherwise.


2cd9a-gypsy

  OTHER EARS, OTHER TONGUES

http://otherearsothertongues.wordpress.com/

My experiences can easily give the impression that I have psychic abilities, and I do not, unless one counts the empathy which accompanies Reiki practice. These experiences and insights were given to me by ‘good spirits’ – spiritual guides — my Guru. They were given in answer to my inner work toward getting answers about how the universe works – toward Love. Of course my life was changed by these realizations, but it is all a Gift Of Love. I only did some preparatory work in order to be able to accept.

Peace
NELLADELL

The Gypsy’s altar at Spirit Mesa was actually a tee pee ......

a truly magical story

 

READ MORE HERE 






No comments:

Post a Comment