Wednesday 30 April 2014

SUPER SOLDIER TALK : Shills and gatekeepers within the Mind Control Survivor community

.
.
.

An Interview with Angelia Cardwell, a Milab

.
This is an interview with a female Milab from England. “Angelia Cardwell” (pseudonym) is one of the most important milabs to ever surface. In this exclusive interview, Angelia provides information about a variety of subjects. Angelia has endured horrendous abuse including frequent gangstalking, electromagnetic harassment, psychic attacks from satanic covens, abductions from Dracos and vitriolic abuse from shills and gatekeepers within the Mind Control Survivor community. Despite it all, Angelia has emerged as a leader in the Milab community. Angelia has provided encouragement and validation for many other milabs. It is an honour and a privilege to have been taken into the confidence of such a unique, brave and intelligent woman as Angelia Cardwell. In this interview the initials “JB” will refer to me and “AC” will refer to Angelia. “MC” stands for Mind Control. Angelia’s responses are in italics.

JB – Can you describe your background, genetic heritage and your upbringing?

AC – My background in terms of my family upbringing would seem fairly normal to any outsider but is far from it. As with most families used by the Illuminati, there are hidden depths that even some of my family members may not have been aware of, especially in terms of having been deliberately brought together to produce offspring with potential  capabilities through certain genetic bloodlines. My family background in terms of genetics is a little varied:  I am German, Latvian, English and Irish blood lines, making me Norse/Latvian, Germanic and Celtic in terms of bloodline, although I was made aware that there is a Babylonian bloodline in my family also through my mother’s side. There are Nazi connections on my father’s side, but Germanic blood lines on both sides (mother and father). My upbringing was in a fairly normal suburb, and most family members have run their own businesses or been quite academic, some work as part of the Christian Church, which was fundamental to my upbringing, God and the church were a huge part of my childhood and programming. I was always recognized as being very good academically from a young age, which is one of the things they look out for, especially if you seem good at visual learning and art but also good at problem solving, math etc. I was always taught that the occult was wrong, although there are hints that this was not totally rebuked by all family members. I believe that this was to give a “normal” front for our family life. I do know that I am the third generation I know of from my mother’s side to have experienced some things such as UFO abduction, out of four I have become aware of.

My mother and father were both deeply religious, and both had some troubled family backgrounds. They are both highly intelligent and also in my opinion both naturally psychic, although neither of them really explored that to any deep level on the surface. I do believe that they were both used in terms of a genetic pairing, and also both suffered from emotional traumas, and this is something else they look out for, as it makes offspring from such a couple potentially easier for programing through dissociation, especially with a magical genetic heritage. 

They were also both drawn to mystical aspects of spirituality even within the church. I had a weird childhood, whilst gifted at school, I found it hard to relate to some of the other children, things they felt and acted upon just did not make sense to me, including bullying, I just saw no point, which sometimes made me a target.

At home, I was expected to behave in a very strict environment, fraught with tensions, and also expected to behave in ways that were too adult for a child, with some of the sexual abuse I encountered from my step-father. From this I would often fold up into a world of my own, always reading books and imagining myself as certain heroes, which was great for dissociation. There are many large gaps in my memory from my childhood, which relate to places I have been taken to for programming and training which were memories hidden in alters. I have alters that are based on some childhood heroes from books and TV programs I watched.

READ MORE HERE
http://supersoldiertalk.com/2014/04/28/an-interview-with-angelia-cardwell-a-milab/
.
DARPA is the one that hold’s onto the MILAB projects. Most of the abductions and injections are given via out side doctors well away from the main operations employed by the organisations. Torture is used by these doctors as a way of control. But when you torture people for to long they end up fighting back regardless of what is done to them. Scanning of MILABS for special projects is done on and in bases. One such base is Wright Patterson. A lot of MILABS get filtered and are used through out the western world for dark opps and space applications.





No comments:

Post a Comment