Dolphins are highly intelligent living, breathing, sentient beings
Earth has two two alien species upon it – land human and water cetacean – dolphin and whale. Other people have also stated that dolphins are a race of ocean-living extraterrestrials who came onto the Earth plane to assist humanity during these times of great changes and evolution into higher frequencies of consciousness.
India's Ministry of Environment and Forests has decided to forbid the keeping of captive dolphins for public entertainment anywhere in the country.
In a policy statement released 2013, the ministry advised state governments to reject any proposal to establish a dolphinarium "by any person / persons, organizations, government agencies, private or public enterprises that involves import, capture of cetacean species to establish for commercial entertainment, private or public exhibition and interaction purposes whatsoever."
1. Every individual cetacean has the right to life.
2. No cetacean should be held in captivity or servitude; be subject to cruel treatment; or be removed from their natural environment.
3. All cetaceans have the right to freedom of movement and residence within their natural environment.
4. No cetacean is the property of any State, corporation, human group or individual.
5. Cetaceans have the right to the protection of their natural environment.
6. Cetaceans have the right not to be subject to the disruption of their cultures.
7. The rights, freedoms and norms set forth in this Declaration should be protected under international and domestic law.
Once we give rights to some animals how do we justify our continued exploitation of others?