Saturday 2 August 2014

RON VAN DYKE : RIDING THE EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER – AGAIN

.
It’s been an emotional week as I’ve contemplated meeting the Ambassador and others in the Dragon family. I’ve been feeling a lot of emotions, some that feel really good and others that don’t feel good at all. I’ve even had some strange dreams. I’m glad to feel my emotions, even when they do not feel good. As I understand it. beings in other dimensions can’t feel like we humans can. Some may see our emotions as a curse. I think it’s a blessing that enriches the human experience. Anyway, today I want to share some of what’s been happening with me. It is possible that I will connect with the Ambassador later in the day; and he did mention that he would like to make another video with me.
.


.
DEAR RON
.
The exec. office Queen Eliz “Lilith” held, is being transferred by the COVEN to the Li family. It has been reported that the Head of the Li family is possessed by Ra now … Power is being transferred to the Dragon branch family, China. The new Company store … And Rothschild who now owns the whole planet as the Company Store Banker, will still be in charge. WE the people only listen to The ONE … ONE of the Branch of Mankind who speaks through us by way of our soul, dreams and warnings. We stand up and the veil is lifted … The Dragons have failed … in their ”light workers” … we see the Nephilhiem & their ‘greys’ the El, the Moloch, and all their other GFL posers as they really appear. Not the illusions they give.
.
The Father of Mankind has returned, and he brings the Forces of Man, and more … Listen to your soul dreams.
.
Namaste Hatter
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment