Wednesday 27 August 2014

Multiple UFO’s repeatedly sighted over Las Vegas




.
Statement LAS VEGAS UFO HUNTER

http://www.lasvegasufohunter.com/my-ufo-videos/one-night-multiple-ufos-over-las-vegas/

.

How do I get this out to the world? Only our group members are seeing this. I stand solidly behind each and every UFO video I have ever shot and I am willing to put my credibility and reputation on the line in order to get the word out. I feel that it would be an important step towards finally getting disclosure that we all long for. I’m a good person for this because I have never been a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy guy, but I will fight to the finish when it comes to UFO’s. Do I know who might be flying these objects? Absolutely not, and you will never hear me say that it’s aliens because I have no proof and am not willing to guess. That said, whatever they are, and whoever it is that’s flying them, it’s incredible and amazing and in all cases it is something our government has not, and will not acknowledge.

If any of you work in the mass media please message me because the word needs to get out about this. I don’t know of anything exactly like this happening to anybody before. I know there are people who claim to have done something similar but in those cases there is room for real things being combined with fake. What makes this so special is that I detest hoaxers and that all of these are legitimate UFO videos that have been captured in an extremely short period of time. Americans and the world needs to know what’s happening and I’ll invite any actual video and image expert to prove me wrong. Peace out!

.
One Night – Multiple UFO’s Over Las Vegas

There is no good explanation for what’s been happening here in Las Vegas and to me specifically for the past five weeks. As I write this I have lost track of how many UFO’s I have been able to capture on video. This night was no different. Check out the video below and see what you think. I caught at least three UFO’s in less than about fifteen minutes. To read more about it and to see the visual evidence for it just click Here.

.



.
Wandering Las Vegas UFO

Video of a UFO wandering over the North Las Vegas mountains and city captured on August 17, 2014. This is about my 9th UFO video in the past month and they have all come from my backyard which overlooks Las Vegas and much of the northern part of the valley. To read more about it and to see the visual evidence for it just click Here.

.



.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment