Wednesday 8 August 2012

MAKE A BETTER WORLD




WEBSITE : http://www.makeabetterworld.us/

by K L Stanley

This site is dedicated to the world.   

You will not find anything for sale on this site.  There will be no advertisements.  This site is for you if; you find yourself looking for happiness; you feel there is no hope; you are looking for answers; you know there is something more to life than what you have been taught; you have similar experiences and you need to share them with the world.  Together, we can Make A Better World!

This project was undertaken as the result of a near death experience.  I saw a tunnel of light and at the end of the tunnel I found myself surrounded by entities, beings.  It was the most loving caring place I have ever seen.  At the very center of it all I saw “The Source” from this Source all of the light emanated.  Everything and I mean everything that exists in the entire universe emanated from this Source.  I know I saw the Creator, The Source of all that there is.  This experience changed me forever.  I am now no longer the same person I was.  I now know that we are all the same thing.  We are all ONE.  We are, each of us, God experiencing creation.  When I say God, I am not talking about an entity in a white robe judging us.  I am talking about the essence of all that is and is not.

I hope to provide people with a place where they can log on and post their own stories or experiences and perhaps to ask questions.  I’d like to provide links to other sites where people can find helpful information.  I believe we are in the midst of an evolutionary process.  Currently most people believe that they ARE their mind but we are much more than that.  We are the infinite.  I need your help in making a site that people can find and use to help them become aware of who they really are.  I believe there is an Awakening happening in the world.  You and I are not the only ones, there are many people that are starting to believe this way.  This site will be for them and anyone else that is seeking enlightenment and a better way of life.


by K L Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment