Saturday 20 September 2014

A Three Part Series on Humanity and Earth




INES RADMAN


.

This series of posts is a contribution from Chris Thomas and it is not solely my work. Chris reads the Akashic and is not very known but I would say it’s because he doesn’t like being in the spotlight and since he’s not popular, he is not heard about much. I highly respect him and his work, also his humble nature, which makes him even more credible in my eyes. Since I wholeheartedly agree with Chris’s work and just “know” this is how humanity is moving and our history, I am posting this as guidelines for discerning those ENTITIES out there that claim to be doing work for Earth or helping us with frequencies or opening Portals. Rather than me point out to you these individuals who are NOT working for the benefit of Humanity, by reading this work you may be able to better understand the bigger picture and with this knowledge/understanding better discern folks out there who are working against humanity and not for humanity. This work also supports my belief and knowledge that we don’t need help from anyone, that we don’t need to leave this planet and that the EVENT is not Ascending rather Re-Integrating ourselves to the potential we were designed to be, that Mother Earth is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and Us. Hope you enjoy!

INES RADMAN

Part I

OUR DESTINY IS IMMINENT

EARTH HISTORY

http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/09/19/a-three-part-series-on-humanity-and-earth/

Part 2

MODERN EARTH AND HUMAN HISTORY

THE CURRENT SITUATION

POPULATION

THE PRESENT

Soul Re-Integration

http://inesradman.wordpress.com/2014/09/20/a-three-part-series-on-humanity-and-earth-part-ii/

.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment